maandag 11 november 2013

MTV EMA

Yesterday I wrote about the EMA etc. And today I'm going tell you what my opinion is, and more stuff.
Let's get start.

Well we already known that the topic was 'Universem' or 'Gaxay'. I thought by myself it would be fun.
At 8.00 P.M. the celebrities walked on the red carpet. Everyone looked nice in their dresses, and the plubic was amazing the were screaming and smilying all the time. 

Everyone was sitting/standing on his/her place and the show would be started in a view minutes.
I'd like to write everyting what's happend, but I don't think it would be make any sense,  because the most of you had seen the show last night.

If you couldn't watch the show you can watch it online. www.mtvema.nl

Okay. What is my opinion about this show?

Did i liked it?
Yes I liked the show, but it would be way better if I could go to the show.
You can feel the atmosphere etc. Maybe next time. (

What did i liked it most?
That's a hard dissection. Umm I think it would be Kay Perry ones. 

Could it better?
Yes it could better. They could it make it longer. 2 hours is too short for a EMA.
They could make more categories.

Spots
Miley Cyrus: I was a little surpriced, beause she was a less wild then at the VMA. But smoking at stage? 
Ariana Grande: she looked very nervous and shy
Iggy: after het performens she had a sweet/beautifull dress on.

DON'T judge celebrities on what they do or look like, just listen to they music if you like it.

Results
8 of a 10




Katy Perry

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten